How does one set up MCP?

What is required to do MCP?

I've read a few references to MCP, and ran across macros for tinyfugue
to support it.  It seems to work quite nicely on JHMOO.  Is this
included in the JHCore from last april?  I found several references to
MCP in the core, include @client-options mcp-edit, but it doesn't
appear to work.

I pulled down the code for "XMCP/1.1 Driver (xdr)" and "XMCP/1.1
Feature Object (xfo)" from the tkmoo-light web pages, and tried my
hand at adding them into my database.  It still doesn't appear to
work, though.  Is there something I'm missing?

Will Day       <PGP mail preferred>      OIT, Georgia Tech, Atlanta 30332-0715
willday@rom.oit.gatech.edu               http://rom.oit.gatech.edu/~willday/
   =-> Opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect OIT policy <-=
    Benjamin Franklin, Pennsylvania Assembly, Nov. 11, 1755

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index