Re: madborg

Robert J. Brown drew these hieroglyphs:

> Has anyone used a forward chaining production rule system such as
> CLIPS to implement a bot with complex bahaviour and reasoning
> capability?

Where might I find more information on CLIPS?

And for someone who slept through most of his AI class,  Any general
educational resources on AI techniques would also be most appreciated.

I know Frand's Generic Breeder (which uses genetic algorithms) has
been used to create a learning monster for the Lambda RPG.  Never have
tested it out though, and the LRPG in general doesn't allow for much
latitude in combat anyway.