Re: memory allocation failed!

Justin Harris writes:
> This happened is the middle of a checkpoint...the DB is a little bit more
> than 10 megs, running on HP/UX, with 1.8.0p5 and FUP. This isn't the first
> time this has happened...since I know we're not the only MOO with this
> problem maybe there is some sort of bug? Maybe in the checkpointing process?

Maybe, instead, you're really running out of memory...  You say this is
happening during a checkpoint; at that time, the server has split into two
copies and so it using up twice as much memory as usual.  Do you know how much
swap space is allocated on this machine?  As a first step, maybe you should
increase it.

	Pavel