Re: memory leak in latest lambdaMOO

At 05:29 PM 6/9/96 PDT, Pavel Curtis wrote:
>What version of the server are you running?

I was unaware that I wasn't running the newest version.  I have it running
now, and the process size is MUCH more within range... Thakn you :)

>I assume that "%nick" is also replaced by something else, right?  And, of
>course, in all of these substitutions, you're carefully looking through the
>various user names you're putting in there and %-quoting anything that's
>special in a pattern?

Yes, %nick is replaced with the IRC-bot's current nickname (Usually
"Vampyre"), and yes, all the new ops are automatically %-quoted.

- Kipp
http://radioactivo.com.mx/~paradigm

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index