eval / toliteral safety question

Is there EVER a circumstace where
  eval("return " + toliteral(x) + ";")[2]
would not equal x?  Can anyone think of a situation in which this would
represent an unsafe operation?  I've been trying to think of a value for
x for which this expression could have side effects, but I haven't come
up with anything yet, and I suspect I won't.

(See, I shut up on MOO-Cows for a month or so, but I'M BACK BWAHAHAHAcough)

Seth / Blackbriar
Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu
                                 There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.