Re: verbname_match in Dec95 Core

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, Martijn Grendelman wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> I know this question has been asked before, but doesn't mean I have the
> answer ;-)
>
> I have downloaded a brand new LambdaCore-25Dec95 and found out that
> @edit returns a Type Mismatch error in verbname_match.
>
> Could someone tell me how to fix this, or point me to the archives of
> this list (I don't know where they are...).

You must get a look on this excellent page (thanks to slayer) :

http://flake.org:8989/742

If can't reach this link, mail me. I can send you a local version.

Look to at http://flake.org:8989/1857/

It contents the known bugs.

Fabien Ninoles aka Baggus Mage   || Not knowing where you go
Ninf01@gel.usherb.ca             || always lead you to a
finger me for PGP Public Key     || Baggus End...
Can be reach too on Ninoles.Fabien@ic.gc.ca until 23/08/96