No Subject

Ok, I find the bug on the #1:init_for_core;
It just uses the old 0-based indexed verbs schemes (Sorry I'm a just a
new wiz in MOO and I have some difficulties to find this bugs).

To fix it, I just change in line 2: 'vnum = 0' to 'vnum = 1';
and put out (in line 3) the '- 1' of length(verbs);

They're some other bugs in $seq_utils:tostr(); A type mismatch at line 12.
I think is because 'seq[i] - 1' where seq[i] return #-1; I don't know
about that because (if I well understand the code) ;(seq = args[1]) is
true and if seq[1] exist and is *not* equal to $minint.
The value of i is the result of for i in '[2..length(seq)]' and the only
thing I know about seq is it's a list of any numbers of integers...

That's everything I found about this other 'bug'...
Thanks to help me...

variation on a theme:
	" It's 4:30 AM, do you know how big is your moo ?"
Fabien Ninoles aka Baggus Mage   || Not knowing where you go
Ninf01@gel.usherb.ca             || always lead you to a
finger me for PGP Public Key     || Baggus End...
Can be reach too on Ninoles.Fabien@ic.gc.ca until 23/08/96