Re: MOO vs. LPMUD, Pueblo, etc

>SHHHHHHHHH!!  How am I supposed to convince people to buy and use Solaris on
>SPARC/Intel/PPC and Netscape servers if you guys are going to shout about
>Freeware like Linux, Apache, INN, etc on a public forum like this?????

Solaris... nicknamed Polaris because every time you use it it nukes someone. :)

>It's Anti-American not to make a profit, remember!

That's okay by me. (See domain name)

Fun though this may be, and nice though Linux is (I'm using it at the moment),
isn't this is a little off topic, people?

--
   If you're up against someone more intelligent than you are, do something

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index