modification of parser.y

Could someone (Pavel?) who is familiar with LALR assist me with modifying
parser.y to recognize a new type of literal?

The new literal is a table (TYPE_TABLE) which is represented like:

[[key, value], [key, value], ...]

where key and value are arbitrary values of any type.  An empty table
would just be [].

I would be equally grateful to anyone who could point me to a man page
for LALR.  It seems to be conveniently missing on my system, as well as
every man pages server I've found on the web.  (ARGH!)

TIA,

Brian
---
   Brian Buchanan    sysop@calbbs.com    brian@wasteland.calbbs.com
-= ArchWizard of Digital Wasteland MOO (wasteland.calbbs.com 8888) =-