Re: force_input() and $do_command()

On Thu, 4 Jul 1996, Irina Sadomova wrote:

> I am a newbie to MOOing. Therefore I have a very basic question that i
> can't figure out even after reading a bunch of MOO tutorials.
>
> How do you make a verb !x (can be called from command line only) and/or
> -x.
>
> What does that mean that a verb is -x.  If you can point out to any
> sources that contain the information on -x verbs, I will appreciate it.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Irina.

	A verb has 4 permission options: +x +r +w +d
	The oposite of them are: -x -r -w -d (or !x !r !w !d)

	x - callable by other verbs
	r - readable by someone other than the owner
	w - writable by someone other than the owner
	d - debug flag

	When someone says 'make a verb !x', they mean make is '-x'...

	Junkie's 'R' Us