Login Weirdness

Whenever I login to my MOO (try it, 144.35.100.250 8888), I only get the
first line of the login screen. Nothing else happens. I can type in my
name and password and I will get logged in, just nothing will appear to
happen. All I see is the first line of the login screen. I can @boot
myself, and I even added a new first line to the login screen. And I
don't see anything but the first line staring at me. After I made the new
first line and reconnected, all I could see was the new first line. I've
tried to login from different accounts, and it was the same all the time.
If its the server, I can't really do anything. The system admin is on a
little vacation and I don't have access to the server. Does anyone know
what is happening?

Charles Willgren
cscottw@ccsi.com
hackb@wolvie.com