stuff.

>So now we get to the question, which is one you're probably demanding
>by this point:  What do _you_ all want from the server?  There are a
>few features that I know are commonly requested but that are
>conspicuously absent from my list; I'll let you name them.  I bet
>there are other things you want that I don't even know about.

I'm quite happy with the server's behavior right now.  I think the smartest
thing to do would be to clean up, [re?]organize, debug and optimize the
code, before diving into new projects.

The new project I'm most interested in would be flexibility enhancements.
Ways to create new types of variables in-db, and sorts of triggers, which
can change the result of a property or verb change/access.

- Kipp

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index