RE: Comments and Comments

"Not to sound unduly indignant, but if you mean \"comments\" like this,";
" then I have been using them for over four years now.  They are not";
" a \"feature\" of JHM, but rather a commonplace MOO substitute for a real";
" code commenting syntax.  I was requesting something with lends itself";
" to greater clarity.";

"-Quinn";