Re: New MOO Maintainer: Me

At 05:31 PM 7/24/96 PDT, Nate Massey wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Jul 1996, Juliean Galak wrote:
>
>> Well, I don't knwo if this idea was advanced before or not, but how about a
>> debugger?  somethign with breakpoints and variable watch might be nice.  The
>> other BIG thing I'd love to see is a full set of docs for LambdaCore (I
>> dont' know if this falls into your jurisdiction or not...)
>
>Well, I started to make an in-DB object that would do this like this...
>Basically, when you wanted to debug a verb, you would tell it (using some
>funky interface which hasn't gotten written yet) and it would place
>$debug:watch(), $debug:breakpoint() etc. calls into the verb.  Then you
>would have control of certain things as the verb was running.

when you are done with it, could you drop a note on the list please?  (That,
is if you don't mind people ste er.. borrowing it from you :)  )

          --Juliean Galak (a.k.a. Falcon)

| jg42@cornell.edu        | "I do not agree with a word you say, but I will   |
| galak@cs.cornell.edu    |  defend to the death your right to say it."       |
| falcon@cee.cornell.edu  |                      -- Francois Marie Voltaire   |
| #include <disclaimer.h> | "Imagination is more important than knowledge"    |
| more quotes, finger: jg42@gerfalcon.resnet.cornell.edu               	      |
| WWW Page: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/galak/                      |