Re: [inconsistency] -Upgrading LambdaCore to 1.8.0-

>$prog:@rmverb
>
>If you used the $code_utils verbs on the earlier pages, you'll want to
> change this line (21):
>
>   while (loc >= 0 && verb_args(object, tostr(loc)) != argspec)
>to this:
>   while (loc >= 1 && ...
>or optionally:
>   while (loc && ...
>
>BUT from the LambdaCore-latest.db it looks different:
>
>lis 21
> 21:       while ((loc >= 0) && (verb_args(object, tostr(loc)) != argspec))
>

>so I did this
>
>"     while ((loc >= 1) && (verb_args(object, tostr(loc)) != argspec))

well, under the old server version, verbs start at 0, and then verb_args()
takes that as a string, for example verb_args(whatever, "0")

if you're not planning to keep
$server_options.protect_numeric_verbname_strings set, you need to start it
at 1, and change the tostr(loc) to loc (which should be a number)

>$prog:@display
>86:    for n in [0..length(vrbs) - 1]
>87:      vrb = setadd(vrb, {what, tostr(n)});
>
>These are really lines 90-91, right?
>
>These are really lines 105-106, right?
>
>These are really lines 137, right?

yeah in the beginning of that page, I think it was that page, I stated that
the line numbers might be different depending on which version of the core
you are using, I used the line numbers from the 1Oct94 core, the line
numbers are a little off on the latest core but the lines are the same.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index