[SERVER] scattering assignment (was: wishlists)

Faraday wrote:
>The new scattering arguement that pavel added to the 1.8 server,
>I am finding that the next line below it is almost always (with me) a
>typeof() check. It would be good to be able to have that done inside of
>the scattering arguement too.
>{o %(OBJ), desc %(STR, LIST)} = args;

This is actually a great idea. If possible, I'd like the syntax to be
something like:

{OBJ: o, STR LIST: desc} = args;

Just more readable. Let the parser work hard, not the human eyes. :)

Gustavo Glusman               Founder/administrator of BioMOO
-- Gustavo@bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
-- http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/Gustavo
-- BioMOO: telnet bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il 8888
           WWW:   http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/BioMOO