Re: Suspend() question

On Tue, 22 Aug 1995, Braden Pellett wrote:

>   My question is:  Is it possible to make a suspend function that would
> suspend for less than a second?

Yes, and no.  You can suspend(0), but I guess that what you actually mean
is can you suspend for a fraction of a second.

The answer to that is no.  The granularity of the timer is in seconds, so
you can only suspend in multiples of that.

Regards,

Ian.

| Ian Macintosh         | P.O. Box 24-036 | Anything really worth    |
| General Manager       | Royal Oak       | doing, is worth doing    |
| Sytek New Zealand Ltd | Auckland 1      | badly.     - Duncan Shaw |