No Subject

> I'll i Need to KNow is where and if i could donw load a MOO core for a mac.
> I knbow that there is one out there (i have been searching) but where is it?
> Also Is there one for dos or windows?

The first core for any valid MOO server is Minimal.db, distributed with the
LambdaMOO server source. If you wish to have a more developed MOO Core, you
may wish to choose one of the revisions of the LambdaCore core, available
along with the Server source from: ftp://parcftp.xerox.com/pub/MOO/.

Additional cores may be available in other locations.

The important thing to realize is that a LambdaMOO core remains the same
despite platform. The flat file can be transferred to any platform and
used by any valid MOO server. I might even risk saying that that is the
best way of testing whether a MOO server port is valid: whether it can
take the core.

Or am I laboring under THICK THICK CLOUDY DELUSIONS?

--
Benjamin C. Kite
ajax@cube.indstate.edu

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index