Re: OS/2 moo

>         I wonder if anybody out there is working, has worked, or knows of
> any work on porting the MOO server to an OS/2 base?

I have heard rumours of a couple -- I corresponded very briefly here with someone
who was looking at doing one.  Unfortunately I don't have logs of that traffic;
hopefully they'll chime in.

I'm working in the area, but on an OS/2-specific server loosely based on what I
think are the best ideas in LambdaMoo, CoolMud, ColdMud, and some very interesting
ideas raised by Interlude (see http://summit.stanford.edu/pub/interlude/).  Right
now I'm toying with the idea of providing some internal support/encouragement for
an object inheritance/use royalty based player economy.

----------(*)                              Internet: coder@ibm.net