Re: Wish list

Matt Pauker scribbles :
#
#At 9:31 AM 8/28/95, Kipp the Kidd wrote:
#>Has anyone added this to the wish list yet? {a,b,c}[d]=e
#>
#>whichone=args[1];
#>stuff=args[2];
#>{this.name,this.description,this.aliases}[whichone]=stuff;
#>
#>It would come in handy for me at least...
#>
#>- Kipp
#
#I'm not exaclty sure what you're saying...Do you mean being able to use
#properties in lists (And therefore be able to set them), or do you mean
#being able to specify a list element by the element itself?  Or something
#else?
#Maybe it's just me, but I'm confused :)

I think Kipp wants to do a slightly PERLish thing ... come to think
of it, there are many PERL features for list/array manipulation that
would come in really handy.

BTW, your first hypothesis is right.

Omaggi, Walter