Re: bf_connect_player(CONN, PLAYER) --> *FTP!!*

Gustavo Glusman wrote:

>Colin wrote:

>>[monitor] (Request from connection #-140.)
>>;add_property(#-140, "something", 1, {#2, "r"})
>>=> #-1:Input to EVAL, line 1:  Invalid argument
>>
>>Hmmm ... well, too clever for me!  :)
>
>Well, I'm still waiting for solutions. Anyone? ;)

Well.  Invalid objects can't have properties or verbs. The only other
'properties' associated with negative object numbers are those having to
do with the incominc connections they represent...accessible via the
builtins for reading and setting connection options.

I don't know enough about connection options to know how to store a user
name...but I'd bet it is possible, somehow.  :)

Do I get a prize?  Half of one?  ;)