MOO-cows Mailing List Archive
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 08:14:45 PDT
From: Kipp the Kidd <email@example.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Things are picking up now. I have finished (or started) Paradigm Beta5 and
it is up on both sites, ftp://moo.syr.edu/pub/MOO and
>From the changelog:
- Identical objects with the same location will be merged.
$bf_move() handles the merging/splitting of objects.
- Titles in 'who' will now wrap.
- The ONE_TIME flag will make weapons good only for one
attack, armor good only for one hit, and keys only good
for one door.
- Weapons can now have NO_<class/race> flags.
- Created a bf_random wrapper for compatability with WinMOO
- Emptied out the bug list. There are no more known bugs.
- Started and hopefully finished the $editor. The .edit
command now works. To start an editing session, call
The verb will return the edited text.
- $enemies will now cast spells if the spell is in their
- Fixed bug where the MOO network wouldn't reconnect if
- The recycler now does not change a recycled object's name
so that objects deleted from merging will still display
Subject Index |