couple items for the wishlist

I'd like to see symbols, like the ones ColdMUD uses.  Faster than comparing
strings, more meaningful than plain old integers, and less permanent than
object numbers.  Symbols are an all-around win.  And if you let people bind
them to any value, think of all the LISP programmers you'll make happy :)
 (just kidding)

I'd also like to cast a "yes" vote for an enhanced `in' operator to handle
strings too.  It's a trivial hack (I wrote it it in 15 minutes) but it's not
one I'd want to have patched into other MOOs until it became part of the
official release.

And a big NO vote for making MOO look anything like perl.