Re: Cold (Re: wish-list)

At 04:00 PM 8/21/96 PDT, Brandon Gillespie wrote:
>On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Colin McCormick wrote:
>> Could you try running the tests using just MOO builtins?
>
>Yup :)  But its been ages since I gave up on MOO, can you give me code to
>do this, that I can eval from LambdaCore?
>
>Admittedly, the string stuff was intended not as much for driver but for
>driver+core.

I was going to make the same point, the tests seemed reasonable because they
tested tasks the way I do them now (in moo+lambda).

jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.spine.com
     After seven years, I was sent home to my family.
                 Little man, I give the watch to you.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index