RE: Messing up the DB ?

<SNAP ON>

 ----------
From:  Patrick Sibenaler[SMTP:patrick@arch.ethz.ch]
Sent:  Thursday, August 22, 1996 5:50 AM
To:  moo-Cows
Subject:  Messing up the DB ?

Hi there...

I could need some help in the following problem:
When I define a verb twice on an object, and try to remove one verb, I
get
an error message. If then, you try to recycle the object, the DB gets
messed
up
for sure (log follows). Yes, I know one should not define a verb twice,
but
when
that happens accidently, I don't want to rebuild the DB from scratch...
If anyone could tell me how to 'clean' this obj, I'd be more than happy!

The LOG following was done on a CLEAN copy of LamdaCore using the 1.8.0p5
server.

<SKIP THE LOG>

Boah. If anyone could tell me how to get rid of this, let me know!

mooooh  - aeh, sorry:
  greets,
     patrick

 ----
The trick is to communicate bi-directionally in real time and high
resolution!
 ----
<SNAP OFF>

Apply the patches first as suggest and, too get ride of your double verb
( I got some already on a correct DB but I don't remember how) access
it by its number (last defined verb mostly equal the number of verb in
the
new server). Look in the builtin function about verb.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index