Re: Adventure games in MOO or MOO for DOS.

> 	Hello everyone.

Hi!

> 	I am really interested in creating an adventure game with the MOO
> language. This would require a runtime MOO program, for DOS and other
> operating systems. Moreover, I only have DOS, so if anyone has been able
> to compile the MOO server on DOS, do let me know. If you have experience
> in a similar project, please contact me.

I'm assuming you're using a multitasker like DesqView or Windows...
Writing an adventure game is certainly possible, I've coded combat for my
MOO, and I know of bunches that have for others (I'm more of a RP MOO guy
than a social or developmental MOO person). Someone on this list has
ported (at least partially) LambdaMOO to DOS, but no network support, but
if you're just using it for DOS via a multitasker, it might not be
necessary. I don't know much about it, so I'll let Nate take it from
here. :)

Joe