Security Document

> There is a note or post or something on Lambda concerning permissions,
> which I think you should take a look at, but unfortunately, I can't remember
> it's object number.  Once someone posts the object number, can we please
> have it put in the FAQ under 'verb security issues' or something like that?

Blackbriar's MOO Security Treatise may be read on LambdaMOO:
  @read 1 on *Security

... I'm hacking it for HTML as well, finally adding the lost sections I
never uploaded to LambdaMOO.

Seth

Seth I. Rich
Woo, woo!  OpalMOO's back!       There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.