NeXT Server Compilation

I'm trying to compile the LambdaMOO server (v 1.7.8p4) on a NeXT.  A
quick try at configuring and compilation yielded more errors then I could
shake a debugger at.  The hardware is the original black hardware, and
the version of NeXTStep is 3.2 (I believe), so the compilers and libs are
the ones supplied with that version.  Is there a reference I could pick
up as to how to compile on a NeXT?  Is there a pre-compiled binary
somebody has gotten to work for the M68030?

I'm sorry if this has been beaten to death at one time or another, but
I'm new to the list.  Thanks!

-Jason Schlauch

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index