Re: REQUEST: #3:exits code

G'day Skud...!   :)

On Sat, 16 Sep 1995, Kirrily Robert (Skud) - MOO Admin wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I've been hacking at #3:exits (it's a long story, don't ask) but need
> to get hold of the original code (ie what it was when I first started)
> .. could someone please bounce a copy my way?
>
> Sorry to be a pain,
>
> Skud

'tis ok... anything for a friend...!  (Well... of friend anyway...!)

here ya go...

---- #3:"exits entrances" this none this -  Cut here----

if (caller == this || $perm_utils:controls(caller_perms(), this))
  return this.(verb);
else
  return E_PERM;
endif

---- #3:"exits entrances" this none this -  End Here----

Hope this helps heaps...

Ciao...

(P.s. email me...!)

**   Michael Kraus             ** http://www.zeta.org.au/~belfry     **
**          (Aka BeLFrY)       ** Try BatMOO.                        **
**                             **          godzilla.zeta.org.au 7777 **
**	Evolution is a rediculously accepted theory, for its lack of **
**  evidence.  "Science" is an inappropriate label for it.           **