Forward please

Well, I have tried not to post to the list about this, but I can't seem to
find the work-around or a reference in the archives.
After finding that SysV networking isn't supported, I switched to BSD and
run into select.h file <again>
--here is the error:

net_mplex.c
/usr/include/sys/select.h(41) : error C2011: 'timeval' : type type redefinition
my-stdio.h(52) : warning C4005: 'remove' : macro redefinition
*** Error code 1

Also if anyone has worked around select.h in the BSDI compiling error, I
would like to know about it, for I am trying to compile there as well.
Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Sawyers//Distance WebMaster/Distance Sys Admin
~KRUA 88.1 FM--Asst. Music Director~
***WorldWide Information & Netcasting Services--WINS@corcom.com
*http://dist_ed.alaska.edu/WWW/~author.html
Dio@MOOtiny (spsyc.nott.ac.uk 8888)