Re: I would like to ask about automatic checkpoints of MOO.

On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Masako Maeda wrote:

> Now I understand why my problem occured.
> 	It is because of my using AFS, file system.
> However, what I make cannot save, so...
> Thanks.
> MAEDA Masako

Make sure the MOO has access to the directory it is trying the checkpoints in.
Also, by looking at the log-file, it usually tells you _why_ it is not saving.
Inside the database, you should use a #0:check_point finished to let you know
when it is failing (heck, one moo that I'm on spams me with begins and ends
every hour . . .)

-manta

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index