Re: I would like to ask about automatic checkpoints of MOO.

On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Masako Maeda wrote:

> Hi, again,
> 	I am now checking the log and that says,
> 	"Sep 20 15:57:54: CHECKPOINTING on mmm.db.new.#96# ...
> 	 Sep 20 15:57:54: *** Opening temporary dump file: Permission denied"
> 	It seems that the checkpointing system try to work, but...
> 	Please help me how to remedy it.
> MAEDA M.

	Looks like you don't have write permissions on the directory the
moo is trying to checkpoint to.  Either the directory has been chmodded
u-w (which is weird, but can happen), or you just don't own the
permissions to that directory.

	Junky's 'R' Us