Re: Hot to bing the $registration_db up to date?

>> How do I get the $registration_db up-to-date?

> I've always wondered why $registration_db doesn't have a :load method like
> $player_db does... Perhaps a modification of $player_db:load would suffice.

$registration_db contains data which isn't stored on the player object, and
thus a :load would necessarily result in lost data.  Unless it merely added
to the existing data.  Hm.
Seth I. Rich
Woo, woo!  OpalMOO's back!       There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.