Re: 1.7.9p1 match()/rmatch()

On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Kai Storbeck wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 12:43:12 PDT
> From: Kai Storbeck <kais@dds.nl>
> To: kais@dds.nl
> Cc: moo-cows@parc.xerox.com, metro@dds.nl
> Subject: Re: 1.7.9p1 match()/rmatch()
>
> On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Pavel Curtis wrote:
>
> > I have in hand a new release of the regexp package used in 1.7.9p1 and I'm in
> > the process of testing it to see whether or not I can slip it into 1.7.9p2
> > instead of the current, older one.  If I can, I hope to release 1.7.9p2 later
> > today.  (As a bonus, it is claimed that this release also fixes the nasty
> > exponential performance bug in the older version.)
> >
> > Downgrading to 1.7.8p4 is non-trivial, but possible with a patch to 1.7.9p1, to
> > make it produce a DB file that 1.7.8p4 can read.  If I can't make a 1.7.9p2
> > release today or tomorrow, I'll write up that patch instead.
> >
> > Sorry for the problems,
> >

> watistietochliefvooronshe?...
>
> nu word match wel asociaal veel aangeroepen door ons hoor;)

	heissonicetousheh?

	for us, match is pretty much un-social.

	Would be nice if these guys translated their moo-cows stuff to
English before sending it off.

	SuAsh

	PS next section is in dutch, translation at the bottom:

	Hey jongens, praat engels, geen nederlands. :)  Niet iedereen kan
nederlands verstaan. :)

	(Hey guys, speak English, not Dutch.  Not everyone understands Dutch.)