[solved] Linking Rooms

Thanks to everyone's help, I have my one room in  MooOISE able to have
rooms and exits created by a Javascript WWW page linked to it without error.

And more importantly, I have enough grist to enable me to make the linking
properly sophisticated and secure in the future.

Thank you all for your extensive and educational help!

Jason

Jason Nolan

Department of Curriculum Teaching and Learning
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto
MooOISE & Mooca Java, Holistic Learning Conference,
and Towards an Ecozoic Curriculum sites at:
http://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca