[WISH LIST] Multple verb calls.. (read on)

I dunno if this would even be possible, but what I'm thinking is this:

Let's say you have a list of objnmums.  And you need to call a verb from
each object.
Just for the sake of this message, we'll say it's {#99,#100,#101}.
Now, instead of sayin:

for x in ({#99,#100,#101})
  x:tell("Whatever.");
endfor

What if all we had to do was say:

{#99,#101,#100}:tell("Whatever.");

And the server would automatically read it like the first example?
Just a thought..?

--
Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent back to its
source, along with a bill for $150 U.S. The act of mailing such messages