Law Moo

I'm a law professor, who teaches a seminar on the Law of Cyberspace. A
central part of the course is getting the students to live in various cyber
environments. MOOs are one of those environments. A number of us teaching
courses like this were thinking about the possibility of setting up a Law
Moo, where cyberlaw students from across the country could play/work. Our
main motivation is to find a Moo where we could keep the number of players
down, to assure good response times.

Someone very helpful suggested that I raise the question here, whether
anyone here might be interested in running such a Moo. We understand this
is not something one does for free. If you're interested, please contact me
at lessig@pobox.com.

Thanks.

Lessig
79 Kennedy Street, Taubman 210