A new editor for MOO.

Hi all,

I doubt this will interest many people, because I've posted twice
complaining about the editor and nobody ever replied.

In any event, I got tired of complaining and patching and wrote another
editor.  Thus far it is just a note editor, still in beta, but holding
it's own so far.

What I'd like to know, is there any interest in a different MOO Editor?
If there is interest I'll set up a web page for it or something, if
there's no interest, I'll just keep it for internal use and let it serve
it's purpose.

I won't go into features or implementation, don't want to bore the whole
list.  Initial reviews are it's more user friendly, and it hasn't crashed
yet, I'm hoping that it is more stable, but only time will tell.

In any event, contact me if there is any interest.

Happy Surfing,
              John Leone  (john@GrassRootsMOO) rdz.stjohns.edu port 8888
                           john@rdz.stjohns.edu