From: moo-cows-errors
To: MOO-Cows.PARC
Subject: Yipes!
Date: Monday, October 28, 1996 9:03PM

Sheesh.. my first day on this list and I get dropped into the middle of
a flame war.... uh... ummm.... okay.... Isn't this a list about the
discussion of moos? I also know Shadowthunder.. he musta dropped acid
that day or something, usually he is pretty lucid...

                                ShadowKzin

        *I do not agree with what ShadowThunder did, nor do I try to defend
him. I just state it is out of the ordinary for him*

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index