[BOTS]

I've seen/tried to use the madborg bot.  It works, partially, but not
enough.  Are there any other types of bots in existance?  If so, if
someone would kindly point them at me, I'd be much appreciative. :)
And/Or if whomever orignally posted the info about the madborg bot would
also (privately!) e-mail me, I'd be extremely appreciative :)

TIA
--john

  |                    Stoopid Information Services                  |
  |Ranalou on CowsGoMOO:                stoopid.res.wpi.edu 1234     |
  |Ranalou on The Sword & Shield Inn:   stoopid.res.wpi.edu 7283     |
  |"Real programmers never brown-bag their lunch.  If it doesn't come|
  | from a vending machine, they don't eat it.  Vending machines     |
  | don't sell quiche."                                              |
  -------------------< Innovative Software Solutions >----------------

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index