A new home

about two months ago, I had a moo located in texas, but was forced to
shgut it down due to administration reasons.  I have yet to find a new
home for it, and figured this would be the best place to ask if there is
anyone out there would like like to host a MOO.  It is partially built,
and already has a staff, we just need a computer to put it on.  If you
would like to, please e-mail me directly, since sometimes I'm in a hurry,
and don't have time to read all messages on this list.

| Todd Blake * tblake@clark.net | http://www.clark.net/pub/tblake/     |
| tbb@aacc.cc.md.us             | http://sun.aacc.cc.md.us/~tbb/       |
|            Thank you gentlemen, and have a good evening.             |
Here's my public PGP key: