Re: Portable source form of MOO database

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Kai Storbeck wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Nate Massey wrote:

> >    @vreb me:tell tnt rdx
> >    I don't understand that.
> >    ^vreb^verb
> >    > @verb me:tell tnt rdx
> >    Verb added (12).
>
> I'm sorry to interupt you all, but TinyFugue supports this function too.
> Just exactly the same.

Not all of us want to mess with the overhead of TF, though. :)  A
smiliar, but not as complex idea I had was just a simple verb to repeat
the last entered command, something wicked simple, like 'rc'...  Seemed a
little impractical at the time, though.  This would, I realize, be
available through TF's uparrow, but, like I said. :)

--john