Re: MacMOO server/source

>Does anybody know where I can get the source to MacMOO?  The current
>version floating around the net is sort of antiquated and is guaranteed
>not to work with Open Transport and other such things on the PowerMac PCI
>machines.
>
>So, if anybody has the source or has a newer version, please let me know.
>Thanks,
>Jason

I'm working on a Port now - the MacMOO should work with the upgraded
OpenTransport - and it does work on PowerMacs now - you need to have
threadlib and filesharing w/ program linking turned on.

When I get this port finished I will have a CodeWarrior project to create a
fat app - using the supported MacTCP commands that will be upwardly
compatible with OpenTransport (if you can believe Apple).  If you have a
PCI PowerMac and want to try the code and/or the app when I have a release
that I beleive will run on your machine I'll keep your address in mind.

"How can men use sex to get what we want?  Sex is what we want!" - Fraiser
"Trust no one and be honest with all" - Claudius the God
Member of Sigma Chi, Field Representative for Vector/Cutco
        Electrical Engineering student at Lehigh University, Computer
Consultant, snowboarder - your basic JOAT

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index