Re: is there a moo-cows archive anywhere?

Is there a browsable archive anywhere, as for instance using MHonarc
of soemthing similar that uses HTML?  Would there be any interest in
such a thing?  (Other than myself, of course.)  I would be willing to
set on up here, as I already have a similar mailing list archive
running, so it would be trivial to do.  I find that being able to skip
through email from lists that doesn't look immediatly useful to me is
hindered if I think I might loose something that I will later need.
The www browsable archive has made my life much simpler.

--
-----------  "...  And the men went up and viewed Ai."  [Jos 7:2]  -----------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 708 705-0370