Primal Moo

OK, The pueblo enhancements I added can be seen at tory.adsnet.com port
1234, or 206.158.2.2 : 1234
Didn't know there was this much interest or I would have posted the address
here in the first place :)  Once you are there, send some mail to Matthew,
and I will programmer yuour character, and tell you where to look for stuff.
I am getting out of the arch wiz biz pretty soon, so anything in there you
guys can basically have, though I would like maybe a couple of people to
help me make a proper patch perhaps, so that we could share it with others
more easily...
If anyone or two of you is interested in helping turn the changes into a
patch, please reply here or there...

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index