Hello..

Hi, I'm new to the list.  This is just a quick note; I know most of you
probably don't need your mailboxes stuffed with even more
spam so I'll keep this brief.  For the past 2 years I've been working on a
MOO space simulation environment on Metaverse MOO originally and now on
BayMOO.  Eventually I'd like to port the code to its own MOO, but for now
it's still in development stages.  I know there are already things of this
type out there, but from what I've seen, none of them do what I am trying
(and am partially succeeding) to do.  If anyone is interested
in this project, by all means reply to me via email or mail Avangion on
BayMOO.  That's it.. I'll probably just sit back and watch the discussion
silently for awhile before I say anything else.

Steven J. Syrek -- http://people.delphi.com/syrek -- ssyrek@mail.idt.net