Re: Announcing Cup-O MUD

Too many people associate the term MUD with the originator of the
species, when people think MUD they think, 'where are the zombies?', 'how
do i rent?', 'how come i cant kill you?'.
(Once, some mud had a link to a moo i used avidly a few years ago, for
weeks people would connect and ask where to find 'zombies' and 'mobs', we
eventually banned the site.)
I generally refer to the whole schmear of muds, moos, mushes, mucks, etc
as M*, although MUVE is an ..um..interesting.. new name.

slart