Re: Servers

MacMOO was an old, pre-1.8 server which in my experiences was very
unstable and unresponsive. If you are looking for a 1.8pX server for the
(power) macintosh, check out "MacGoesMoo", at

<http://neon.ci.lexington.ma.us/SpamCentral/scaron/mgm.html>

It works great and the guys doing it, Steve Caron and Nick Ingolia, are
pretty timely with the patch updates. And all around nice folds. :)