Re: Porting MOO objects

Ah.... So it has been done..... good.

Early Days yet for me to be soliciting such a powerful verb... Too busy
trying to develop the MOOdule, Mod0. I will get back to you later, when
I have the list, and the Network Capability included in the same package.

In the meantime, good luck factoring your 700 line verb into multiple verbs
on an object.

				Grey

GRAEME SMITH                         email: grysmith@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
2536 138A ave Edmonton