Possible memory leak in 1.7.9p2?

LambdaMOO's process size grew to 450mb from an initial startup size of
330mb in about a week.  It could well be that a user caused this by
creating large transient objects or large numbers of forks.  (We have
invoked $server_options.queued_task_limit, however we have set this
limit fairly large, as it is not our intent to limit users, only to
prevent actual forkbombs.)  However, there is also the possibility
that there is a memory leak.  I'm now recording process size every
four hours, in the hopes of determining which of the two possibilities
is the cause.

Has anyone else noticed any anomalous process size increases
associated with 1.7.9p2?

      Judy Anderson yclept yduJ          'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
 yduJ@cs.stanford.edu (personal mail)   yduJ@harlequin.com (work-related)
	Join the League for Programming Freedom, lpf@uunet.uu.net